Tecno Spark Power 2
Tecno Spark Power 2 smartphone launched in India with a 6000 mAh battery and 7-inch display. The phone costs 9999 Indian rupees. Its single variant has been launched in the market with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. The phone works on the MediaTek Helio P22 processor and for photography, it has been given four rear cameras that are in a vertical position. It has a 16-megapixel main camera and a quad flash setup. The phone gets a dedicated Google Assistant button and rear fingerprint sensor for security.
Tecno Spark Power 2: Price and Availability
- The Tecno Spark Power 2 is priced at Rs 9999 in India, which is of a single variant with its 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
- The phone will be sold on Flipkart and the first sale will start on June 23 at 12 pm. It is available in Ice Jadeite and Misty Gray color options.
Tecno Spark Power 2 Specification:
- According to technical details, the Tecno Spark Power 2 works on the Android 10 based HIOS 6.1 operating system. It has a 7-inch HD + (720×1640 pixels) Waterdrop-style notch display with a 20.5: 9 aspect ratio, 90.6-inch screen-to-body ratio.
- The phone is equipped with a 2GHz MediaTek Helio P22 MTK6762 octa-core processor, along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. However, thanks to the dedicated microSD card, its storage can be increased to 256GB.
- There is a quad-camera setup on the back panel of the Tecno Spark Power 2 for photography, with a 16-megapixel main camera with f / 1.85 aperture, a secondary wide-angle lens with 115-degree field-of-view, and a 2.5 cm macro lens Is included. Camera features include quad flash support, bokeh effect, auto scene detection, AI body shaping, AI HDR, AR mode, Google lens, AI beauty, and panorama.
- The Tecno Spark Power 2 smartphone at the front features a 16-megapixel selfie camera with f / 2.0 aperture and a 78.3-degree viewing angle. Dual flash support is also available in it. The front camera has features such as AI beauty, wide selfie, AR mode, portrait mode, custom beauty mode.
- Tecno Spark Power 2 has a 6000mAh battery with an 18W fast charger. The company claims that it lasts for four days on a single charge. The battery offers around 376 hours of standby time, 37 hours of calling, 19 hours of internet, 155 hours of music, 13 hours of gameplay, and 14 hours of video playback.
- For connectivity, it includes Bluetooth version 5, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n / ac. The phone also has a dedicated Google Assistant button and rear fingerprint sensor.
Click Here to purchase