Motorola One Fusion
Motorola recently launched “One Fusion +“, a smartphone with a pop-up selfie camera in the Indian market, and now it is reported that the company is working on its base version.
The base version can be launched in the market with the name Motorola One Fusion. Prior to the launch, this smartphone is listed on Google Play Console; where its specifications from processor to RAM have been revealed.
However, make it clear that the company has not officially shared any information about this smartphone.
The 91Mobiles report states that the upcoming smartphone Motorola One Fusion has been spotted in the Google Play Console listing with following some specifications.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor.
- Adreno 616 GPU for graphics.
- Android 10 OS.
- Screen resolution: 720×1600 pixels. (but the phone’s display has not been mentioned.)
- 4GB RAM.
- 64GB internal memory.
- A fingerprint sensor (with more security in the back panel of the phone.)
- Quad rear camera setup.
- A pop-up selfie camera with a water-drop notch design.
- 3500 mAh battery with USB Type-C Port.
The design of the phone will be very similar to One Fusion+ and which has been launched by the company in India with a price of Rs 16,999 and it has 6GB + 128GB storage.
This phone works on Snapdragon 730G chipset and has a 5,000mAh battery for power backup which comes with 18W fast charging support.
Also read this: Techno Spark Power 2 Specifications and Price
The Buttom line
Based on unofficial initial specifications, the expected price of Motorola One Fusion in India is 11,999.